Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130)

  1. Home
  2. Learning Center
  3. Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130)

How do I submit evidence of birth without a birth certificate?

Evidence of birth is essential for most adjustment of status and immigrant visa applications. But official birth certificates may not be issued by some governments or local civil authorities in certain countries. In these cases, it’s still vital to submit alternative evidence of birth to obtain a green card.… Continue Reading →