Find an Immigration Attorney

Find an Immigration Attorney

Find An Immigration Attorney

If you have a blemished immigration history (such as overstayed visas), arrest record, or have a more complicated situation, CitizenPath recommends that you seek the advice of an experienced immigration attorney before filing any USCIS form.

We offer three options to find an immigration attorney:


Ask an immigration attorney online. Get an answer fast.

Just have a few questions and want to get quick answers? We recommend contacting an online immigration attorney. Type in your question. Get an answer from an attorney right now. This is a fastest, lowest-cost solution for your simple immigration questions. Get your answer fast so that you can finish your form today.


Find an experienced attorney near you.

find immigration attorney at AILA

If you have more complex questions or want to find an attorney located near you, we recommend the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s (AILA) directory. It’s the only legal association in the U.S. for immigration attorneys. With more than 13,500 member attorneys, AILA offers a national directory to find an immigration attorney that you can meet in person or represent you in court.

Start at AILA’s Immigration Lawyer Search.


If you need legal advice but cannot afford to hire an attorney, there are a few directories that can help you find help. Additionally, you may be able to ask an attorney, an association of immigration lawyers, or an organization specially -accredited to provide legal advice about the availability of free or reduced cost legal services on immigration issues. USCIS also provides a page for Finding Free Legal Advice.

find attorney immigration center for women and children
Immigration Center for
Women and Children
find an immigration lawyer with catholic legal immigration network
Catholic Legal
Immigration Network, Inc.
find an immigration attorney at immigration advocates
Immigration Advocates
Nonprofit Resource Center
find immigration attorneys immigration law help
Immigration Law Help for
Low-Income Immigrants

CitizenPath is not a law firm and we cannot provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations to our customers about their possible legal rights, legal remedies, legal defenses, legal options or legal strategies, or answers to specific questions on forms. For this reason, we want you to speak to an experienced immigration attorney if your situation is extraordinary.