Immigration Insider

Adjustment of Status through a K-1 Visa Entry Adjustment of Status Through a K-1 Visa Entry - The K-1 visa is for the fiancé of a U.S. citizen to come to the United States for the purpose of marriage. If you entered the U.S. on a K-1 visa, you have 90 days to marry the U.S. citizen from the date of entry. A K-1 visa does not allow the foreign national to … Continue reading Adjustment of Status Through a K-1 Visa Entry
Health Insurance for Immigrants Health Insurance for Immigrants - Affordable health insurance options are available for immigrant families. Whether you’ve recently arrived in the United States or are a long-term permanent resident, the U.S. health insurance market has options for you. In fact, the choices are largely the same as for U.S.-born insured. Unfortunately, 17% of lawfully present, non-citizen immigrants are uninsured according to … Continue reading Health Insurance for Immigrants
hardship waiver after divorce I-751 Waiver After Divorce: Filing without the Ex - Conditional residents that obtained a two-year green card through marriage will typically file a joint petition using Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, within the 90-day period before it expires. The conditional resident normally files jointly with the spouse. Once approved, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) grants the conditional resident status as … Continue reading I-751 Waiver After Divorce: Filing without the Ex

More Tips & News

Special Offers

SAVE 10%

Simply SIGN UP for our NEWSLETTER and we’ll send you a SECRET CODE.


Read the Newsletter