My Green Card Was Lost or Stolen

My Work Permit was Lost or Stolen

My Work Permit Was Lost or Stolen

If your work permit was lost or stolen, you’ll need to replace it as soon as possible.
Officially known as an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), your work permit is physical proof of your right to work in the United States. And for many individuals, it’s also their only form of government-issued identification.

my work permit was lost or stolen

How to Replace a Lost or Stolen Work Permit

To replace your lost or stolen work permit, you will need to file Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

Did you know more than 9% of USCIS applications are rejected?
And many more get denied. When filing Form I-765 to replace your work permit, it’s very important to prepare the application according to the instructions. Errors, omissions and inconsistencies can cause delays. In the worst cases, these mistakes create long-term immigration problems. The application can be downloaded from USCIS, or you can use the services of CitizenPath to help you prepare it. The low-cost service is free to get started.

So far today 27 people have used CitizenPath to help prepare Form I-765

How CitizenPath Helps You Replace a Lost or Stolen Work Permit

CitizenPath helps you prepare Form I-765 by providing step-by-step instructions that save you time and avoid costly delays. CitizenPath even provides alerts if you answer a question in a way that might be a problem. It only takes about 10 minutes, and you’ll be able to file Form I-765 to replace your lost/stolen work permit today. Plus, we guarantee that USCIS will approve your application.

Check Eligibility
No signup required.

We’re going to ask you a few questions to make sure you’re eligible and preparing the correct form.

Prepare Form I-765
There’s no obligation to purchase.

We’ll guide you through the I-765 application using simple language and step-by-step instructions.

Download, Print and File
Pay only $57 for preparation services.

Once you’re completely satisfied, you’ll be able to print your I-765 and customized filing instructions.

More Questions about Replacing a Lost or Stolen Work Permit