Form G-325A, Biographic Information

USCIS no longer requires this form most petitions and applications

With the 2017 editions of Form I-129F, Form I-130, and Form I-485, USCIS no longer requires Form G-325A. The biographic information questions that were a part of form are now integrated with these petitions/applications.

Form i-129f petition for alien fiance I-129FPetition for Alien Fiancé
Used by U.S. citizens to petition a K-1 fiancé(e) or K-3 spouse to stay in the U.S. while awaiting adjustment of status.
Form i-130 petition for alien relative I-130Petition for Alien Relative
Used by U.S. citizens and permanent residents to petition a family member for permanent residence (green card).
Form i-485 application to adjust status register permanent residence I-485Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
Used to adjust status to a permanent resident inside the United States and obtain a green card.

G-325A for Deferred Action Only

Certain applicants for deferred action may still require Form G-325A. Use the form to provide biographic information when submitting a request for deferred action to USCIS. Biographic information includes personal details about your name, family members, address history, and employment history. Download Form G-325A, Biographic Information, on the USCIS website.

Form G-325A Biographic Information