CitizenPath recognizes immigrant birthdays this week for famous, respected and accomplished immigrant Americans.
These are just some of the immigrants that make the USA great. Imagine how immigration reform could help the best and brightest doctors, engineers, entertainers and entrepreneurs stay in the U.S.
This week’s list includes immigrants from Austria, Canada, China, Japan and Taiwan. Can you name them all?
The following immigrant Americans have a birthday:
- 11/3 – Japanese American U.S. Senator from Hawaii
- 11/3 – Chinese American who pioneered HIV/AIDS treatment
- 11/4 – Chinese American “Father of Fiber Optics” awarded a Nobel Prize
- 11/6 – Taiwanese American co-founder and former CEO of Yahoo!
- 11/6 – Canadian American sports coach and the inventor of basketball
- 11/9 – Austrian American film actress and inventor of spread spectrum
Get their names and see all famous immigrant birthdays in November.