CitizenPath recognizes immigrant birthdays this week for famous, respected and accomplished immigrant Americans.
These are just some of the immigrants that make the USA great. Imagine how immigration reform could help the best and brightest doctors, engineers, entertainers and entrepreneurs stay in the U.S.
This week’s list includes immigrants from Austria, Canada, England, Dominican Republic, Lebanon and the Philippines. Can you name them all?
The following immigrant Americans have a birthday:
- 11/10 – English American author best known for the comic book series The Sandman
- 11/12 – Canadian American singer-songwriter from Buffalo Springfield
- 11/12 – Highest-ranking Filipino American that served in the U.S. military
- 11/12 – Dominican American MLB 7-time All-Star right fielder and power hitter
- 11/15 – Austrian American former Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- 11/16 – Lebanese American entrepreneur and the star of The Profit TV show
Get their names and see all famous immigrant birthdays in November.