CitizenPath recognizes immigrant birthdays this week for famous, respected and accomplished immigrant Americans.
These are just some of the immigrants that make the USA great. Imagine how immigration reform could help the best and brightest doctors, engineers, entertainers and entrepreneurs stay in the U.S.
This week’s list includes immigrants from Canada, Germany, Hungary and the Philippines. Can you name them all?
The following immigrant Americans have a birthday:
- 5/20 – German American inventor who first spun vinyl
- 5/21 – Canadian American actor you may know as Perry Mason
- 5/22 – Hungarian American Nobel Prize-winning chemist
- 5/23 – Filipino American entrepreneur who co-founded three major tech companies
- 5/25 – Canadian American Saturday Night Live legend
Get their names and see all famous immigrant birthdays in May.