CitizenPath recognizes immigrant birthdays this week for famous, respected and accomplished immigrant Americans.
These are just some of the immigrants that make the USA great. Imagine how immigration reform could help the best and brightest doctors, engineers, entertainers and entrepreneurs stay in the U.S.
This week’s list includes immigrants from Canada, India, Israel and Germany. Can you name them all?
The following immigrant Americans have a birthday:
- 6/9 – Canadian American actor well known for his role in Back to the Future
- 6/9 – Israeli American actress who got her break playing Padmé in Star Wars
- 6/12 – German American civil engineer who designed the Brooklyn Bridge
- 6/13 – Indian American computer scientist and pioneer of artificial intelligence
- 6/14 – Indian American computer exec who currently serves as VP, Social for Google
Get their names and see all famous immigrant birthdays in June.