CitizenPath recognizes immigrant birthdays this week for famous, respected and accomplished immigrant Americans.
These are just some of the immigrants that make the USA great. Imagine how immigration reform could help the best and brightest doctors, engineers, entertainers and entrepreneurs stay in the U.S.
This week’s list includes immigrants from China, Germany, India, Russia, Serbia and Spain. Can you name them all?
The following immigrant Americans have a birthday:
- 7/10 – German American co-founder of Anheuser-Busch who also served in the Civil War
- 7/10 – Serbian American physicist known for his contributions in electrical current
- 7/10 – Chinese American scientist who is celebrated as the “father of molecular beam epitaxy”
- 7/11 – Russian American actor best known for his role as the King of Siam
- 7/11 – Indian American author whose Interpreter of Maladies won a Pulitzer Prize
- 7/13 – Spanish American chef often credited for bringing the small plates dining concept to America
Get their names and see all famous immigrant birthdays in July.