CitizenPath recognizes immigrant birthdays this week for famous, respected and accomplished immigrant Americans.
These are just some of the immigrants that make the USA great. Imagine how immigration reform could help the best and brightest doctors, engineers, entertainers and entrepreneurs stay in the U.S.
This week’s list includes immigrants from Canada, Cuba, Dominican Republic, the Philippines and Switzerland. Can you name them all?
The following immigrant Americans have a birthday:
- 12/22 – Canadian American Tea Party Senator from Texas
- 12/23 – Newly acquired Dominican American shortstop for the Boston Red Sox
- 12/23 – Cuban American known for her TV role as Grachi
- 12/25 – Swiss-born French American founder of Chevrolet Motor Car Company
- 12/25 – Filipino American co-founder of Agricultural Workers Organizing Committee
Get their names and see all famous immigrant birthdays in December.