CitizenPath recognizes immigrant birthdays this week for famous, respected and accomplished immigrant Americans.
These are just some of the immigrants that make the USA great. Imagine how immigration reform could help the best and brightest doctors, engineers, entertainers and entrepreneurs stay in the U.S.
This week’s list includes immigrants from Canada, China, India and Scotland. Can you guess who they are?
The following immigrant Americans have a birthday:
- Avid explorer, naturalist and founder of Sierra Club
- Biochemist who synthesized human growth hormone
- Soldier awarded Purple Heart for actions in Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Guru known as the master of modern architecture
- Actress who plays a detective on a popular TV program