- 20% commission
- 45-day cookie duration
- Easy and free to join
Commissions Made Simple
How It Works
The CitizenPath Affiliate Program is a way for you to earn a commission by promoting CitizenPath services using banner ads or text links within your website. Each time a visitor clicks on a CitizenPath link on your website and completes a purchase, you’ll earn money.
Earn 20% for every customer purchase completed by a referral. You’ll receive commission on sales made up to 45 days from the date your ad was clicked.
The convenience and value of our service speaks for itself. Immigration lawyers can be incredibly expensive, but preparing immigration by yourself carries certain risks. Our attorney-designed product gives do-it-yourself preparers the confidence that they’ve done everything correctly.
It’s Easy and Free to Join
Our program is easy to implement. We’ll provide you a simple code to add to links to our website. Don’t worry about HTML — our program is setup to make link generation as easy as cutting and pasting.
Work with the Leader
CitizenPath.com is the quickest and easiest way to prepare USCIS immigration forms. What’s more, it’s the only service actually designed by immigration attorneys. We guarantee that our customers’ forms will be accepted by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services!
There’s no cost to try our service. So you’re welcome to explore our offering of USCIS forms.
- Companies with complementary products and services
- Companies who look for niche products and build sites to promote products
- Website owners with a strong SEO presence for immigration keywords
- Sites or directories that are targeted and useful to online shoppers
CitizenPath reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the CitizenPath Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials, violence, or any type of illegal activity
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Make excessive use of banners with no supporting content or have no value-add content
- Use black-hat SEO tactics or any activity that can be considered spam
- Use applications or adware known to overwrite cookies
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Company. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Company or any other site.